• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Jack Deville Mod Zero?

odd

I know it's out of production, but one's available locally. Just curious what you people think of it.

Geosh

There were 2 selling on the forums too. From what I have heard, they are awesome at what they do. I had their Dark Echo pedal and loved it. The build quality and circuit design are also works of art. I would be all over one if I needed a mod pedal.

tibbon

They are awesome. One of the best things like that I've ever used. Just didn't use much Flange at the moment myself.

rburkard

Double Platinum Member
Does what it is supposed to do quite well without thinning your sound. This is indeed rare.
Rene

Class5

It's exceptional for what it does and the build quality is stunning. However, I'm having difficulty dialing in a chorus I like and recently, I've been looking at a Cmatmods unit as a replacement. I just don't need a lot of sounds the Mod Zero is capable of creating.

shanetram

Silver Supporting Member
It's out of production? They just updated the website and theres no mention of that.

JRC4558Dude

It says "temporarily." The Foxrox Paradox has been out of prodution "temporarily" for years now...

Man, what is it about TZ flangers??

Trending Topics

Top Bottom