Jackson Ampworks: The Union Jack!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Cobra, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Cobra

Cobra Supporting Member

2. trisonic

trisonic Member

Ha! More detail on Brad's site than most amp makers!
    He's a good guy who knows what he is talking about.
    Best, Pete.

3. arcguitaro

arcguitaro Member

Absolutely love my Jackson Ampworks Britain. I bet the Union Jack is an excellent amp, too.

4. Cobra

Cobra Supporting Member

Anyone else want to chime in?
    I had an excellent conversation with Cliff Culteri of Destroy All Guitars, & he was very informative about the Union Jack.
    Just another call out to see if anyone else has some real world experience playing or gigging the Union Jack...

5. kodecar

kodecar Member

No experience with them myself but they sure do look like great amps. Extreme build quality and the biasing system is about the coolest thing I have ever seen.

If the Atlantic had a master volume or power scaling, I would have one on it's way to me now.

6. Sam Cannon

Sam Cannon Member

Both Cliff and Brad are A1 guys to deal with. I have a Jackson Atlantic and it just kills. All of my friends who hear this amp just fall down, more punch than an old plexi and just sound huge.

I've had mine for a couple of years now and I don't keep amps I really don't like. My favorites are Two Rock, Snider, Louis and the Jackson Ampworks.

Cliff wouldn't represent them if they weren't top notch. The build quality is like a tank, very well done.

If you are thinking about a Jackson then give Cliff a call and he'll guide you right. Best dealer in the buisness, great knowledge and a straight shooter. He is also a great producer with the likes of Peter Frampton, Steve Vai and Joe Satriani to name a few. I do as much business as I an with him.

Hope this helps and good luck.

peace

7. arcguitaro

arcguitaro Member

Cliff's site is where I first heard about Jackson Ampworks -- I ordered my my Britain through Cliff. Always a first class experience.

Brad Jackson kept me informed every step of the way until my amp arrived, too. Then, a few weeks after the Britain arrived, Cliff called me to check up on my experience with the Britain and I told him I was very happy. Excellent service.

Please let me know how you like the Union Jack when you get one.