Jackson HT6 Pro Series Misha Mansoor Signature

JackedEagle

Anyone have experience with this Jackson model? I'm looking at this gun metal gray one on CL. I think it is one of the earlier versions, maybe 2017? It has a lot of specs that I like, but I read a few reviews that rated it pretty poorly for an $800 guitar.

Also, this picture of the one for sale shows a DiMarzio Tone Zone in the bridge. It looks routed for the larger stock pickup, and the pole pieces don't line up as well as the neck pickup. Will this cause any tone issues?

mlowie

Does it come with original equipment? If so and you are comfortable with the specs, make a reasonable offer and don’t look back. There is always another guitar if this one doesn’t meet/full your needs/wants.

JackedEagle

Does it come with original equipment? If so and you are comfortable with the specs, make a reasonable offer and don’t look back. There is always another guitar if this one doesn’t meet/full your needs/wants.
I'm trying to find out if it comes with the original bridge pickup. They have it priced pretty high, so I might not even make an offer on it. You're right, there will always be another guitar.

Trending Topics