Jackson JS22 Dinky

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by blackmonday, Apr 24, 2015.

1. blackmonday

blackmonday Member

[​IMG]

Anyone have experience with this guitar? I recently picked one up and I like the body and neck quite a lot. Has anyone done any pickup upgrades? Curious to see if anyone has installed EMG or GFS pickups into their cheapo Jacksons, and what results they had.

2. DR5Guy

DR5Guy Member

A used MIJ Jackson Dinky is a much better guitar IMHO, especially the ones from the 90s.

3. blackmonday

blackmonday Member

I already have a very nice USA soloist, bought this one because it was a great deal on Craigslist. That's why i am wondering if anyone's modded the pickups on one of these.

4. milli vanilli

milli vanilli Member

Pickup change will make all the difference in the world. I have a cheap kelly, put in duncans... jb and jazz. Thing sounds and plays fantastic.

5. Juxtatone

Juxtatone Member

I have experience with this guitar. We have the blue version on our site for audio comparison if you want to check. For me it was actually very surprising how nice and polished it felt compared to other made in China models. Very good deal and it actually sounds pretty good too as you will hear.

www.juxtatone.com

after you make an account PM me and I'll give you 24/hrs. free full access to hear it compared to all the top models.
    - D