Jackson Warriors....... Why aren't there more choices?

You either get the bottom of the barrel crap JS series, the X series which seems only slightly better but very few color choices which are ugly, or you get the Dave Davidson sig model which I don't want. Or the series that no one can afford shoot right up to $4,000

There should be more Pro series models with many different color and other options.

"They must not have sold that well"; well they're not going to sell if there aren't many out there. You can't sell what you dont make available for sale! If they don't sell well, why make them at all? Why give an artist a signature guitar of a model that doesn't sell well?!

monty

You either get the bottom of the barrel crap JS series, the X series which seems only slightly better but very few color choices which are ugly, or you get the Dave Davidson sig model which I don't want. Or the series that no one can afford shoot right up to $4,000
Where would the MIJ WRMG fit in that? Just curious because I don't know a whole lot about this model and there isn't much info on the net.

Jabby92

My guess is its a shape/style that doesn't sell many so they only produce so many. Also, the USA ones start at $3000. Not bad IMO. I've seen them used for way less.

There should be more Pro series models with many different color and other options.

"They must not have sold that well"; well they're not going to sell if there aren't many out there. You can't sell what you dont make available for sale! If they don't sell well, why make them at all? Why give an artist a signature guitar of a model that doesn't sell well?!
I don't think you understand how this works haha...a company isn't going to just make 10,000 of a model and hope it sells when history has shown them that these aren't as desirable as many of their other models. Trust me...in this day and age anything a company can do to make extra money they're going to do, and fast. The Warrior just isn't a super popular/well-selling model for them, so currently they only offer a few versions of it. You can also find a used USA or Professional Pro series Warrior in the $1000-$2000 range, you don't have to spend $4K.

And speaking of that, saying that "no one can afford a $4000 guitar" is pretty silly. There are many members here with guitars that are way more expensive than that.

Where would the MIJ WRMG fit in that? Just curious because I don't know a whole lot about this model and there isn't much info on the net.
The WRMG is probably the next best option down after a USA or Professional Pro.

All I want is a white Warrior with a fixed bridge. Am I asking too much?
You're not asking too much. As a matter of fact, they make that :). Granted it's one of the lower end models, but it exists.

https://reverb.com/item/287600-jackson-js32t-warrior-electric-guitar-white-w-black-bevels

xzacx

Used USAs aren't THAT hard to come by in the sub-$2k range—I see them pop up periodically for less than that. I've almost bought the Dave Davidson one about four times, but I just don't like it quite enough. I'm willing to pay that much for a 7 string Warrior, but I'd want an opaque finish or a top that covers the neck-thru stripe. If I come across a used version of the first DD WR7 for a decent price though I'd probably pull the trigger.

Used USAs aren't THAT hard to come by in the sub-$2k range—I see them pop up periodically for less than that. I've almost bought the Dave Davidson one about four times, but I just don't like it quite enough. I'm willing to pay that much for a 7 string Warrior, but I'd want an opaque finish or a top that covers the neck-thru stripe. If I come across a used version of the first DD WR7 for a decent price though I'd probably pull the trigger.
Yeah I never liked the neck thru stripe myself. Ugly.

monty

I think the black bevels look good myself, but TBH this model isn't exactly eye-candy to me anyway. I don't really play the style associated with it but I tried one and just found it super comfortable to play.
Wish getting a gig bag for it was easy, lol.

Trending Topics