• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Jacques Aquamarine ( Any Experience? )

Ommy

Silver Supporting Member
Hi all, do any of you own the Jacques Aquamarine pedal? Has anyone played it? I emailed Jacques about this pedal, and I found out that it costs a pretty penny. I am interested in getting one and would like to hear your opinions/reviews.

Ommy

Silver Supporting Member
Yeah, he mentions the tonebender sound in the description, but I'm more interested in the cascading Santana stuff. He said he used a strat in the treble position for the clips, which is good news to me; I want to use this pedal with my strat to get the thicker type of sounds.

derek_32999

i have found that even jaques higher produced stuff like the FB-2 and meistersinger are a little rare anywhere.... especially the original hand made units you speak of.. but i would trust jacques i hear his Wercer box and Mercer box are insane good fuzzes and i had his FB-2 which was nice. Resale is piss poor though :( soundclips of the aquamarine were nice.

sage97

I've inquired about Jacques pedals here in the past and there were very few responses.

I have his TB and FB2 and like them. They sound good and seem to be well built but they're not irreplaceable.

I still have them but would have no second thoughts about selling them if a buyer comes along.

Ommy

Silver Supporting Member
Hey Sage, are those pedals the handmade units? Also, do they sound like the clips?

derek_32999

i had a FB 2 that was real nice, but i sold it needed money to pay for a handmade fuzz :) though that FB2 can get mean as hell

Trending Topics