Jam over a Chitlins Con Carne style-BT.

pinner

Silver Supporting Member
Sweet, I agree with Derek. Nice space and breath in the beginning. Sweet honest tone too!

ZeyerGTR

Most of the time I don't make it all the way through "jamming over a backing track" but you sounded great - nice phrasing and tone. I liked how you varied up the tone around 1:50.

JilaX^

Very nice.

Loved your feel, phrasing and use of space.
Thanks man! Been trying to work on it for a while being less of a guitar player, more of a musician.
Baby steps, though.

Sweet, I agree with Derek. Nice space and breath in the beginning. Sweet honest tone too!
Glad to hear you like it!
I've got a nasty tendency to be a bit too busy in my playing (as you can see at the end) so getting feedback on it moving in the right direction is brilliant.
I'm really happy with the tone, too. Blues Jrs really are fantastic amps for the money.

I enjoyed that. Well done.
Cheers! Appreciate the positive feedback. :beer

Most of the time I don't make it all the way through "jamming over a backing track" but you sounded great - nice phrasing and tone. I liked how you varied up the tone around 1:50.
That's a brilliant compliment, cheers!:beer
Getting good music out of a backing track is a bit of a struggle, honestly. Gotta stop thinking and start listening.
As for the tone shift, it's amazing what you can get out of a strat with just the different pick up positions, volume/tone knobs and switching between picks and fingers.

Phil M

Silver Supporting Member
You're a fraud. There are no stings on that guitar ...

KIDDING! That was great, I really loved it. Good job.

Trending Topics