James Tyler Dealer recommendations

HsuGuitarMan

Wildwood guitars in Louisville, CO. Lance is their Tyler expert -- a very helpful and courteous resource.

journo

If you had been in Europe I would have recommended Godlyd in Norway.
www.godlyd.no
They do however ship worldwide, have excellent service and speak good English. Deb is actually American.

Cheers,

Mats N

edgie

Wildwood Guitars. I had a great transaction with Lance 3 years ago. Fast and accurate communication from the start to finish of the custom build.

Bunny101412

Contact John Reynolds at Golden Age in Westfield NJ. Be prepared to wait. It took almost a year to get my Tyler.

Bunny101412

My understanding is that Tyler is small shop that gets requests from all over the world and build less than 200 per year so its going to take time. I recently ordered a pickup and it took 2 months to get it. Patience is the key but the end result is worth it. :)

miltwill

Another option would be Clif at LA Vintage Gear. He seems to be pretty tight with Jim. Both me and a buddy bought Tylers from him last year and he was great to deal with.

Pabliani

L.A. Vintage Gear has a VERY nice Black Classic. Worth a visit.

2407 Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, CA 91506
(818) 298-6030

matt5150

Either U Know Or U Don't
Silver Supporting Member
I am with Pablo. Clif at LA Vintage has a couple of great Tylers in stock and is super easy to deal with.

Jim is about to open up orders again for his dealers so its a great time to think about placing your order. He is a SMALL shop compared to others but his guitars are absolutely worth the wait.

Matt