1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Jane - cover by The Tonedr's

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by maplebaby, Jul 4, 2008.

1. maplebaby

maplebaby Member

2. cr8z4life

cr8z4life Silver Supporting Member

Nice.....Ive always liked that one also, but good luck finding someone to sing it!!

3. maplebaby

maplebaby Member

where are these kind of singers today - what a voice on this guy. I just recently learned that he sang Fooled Around & Fell In Love, Elvin Bishop tune. I won't be singing that's for sure!

thanks for watching,

dale

4. Lucidology

Lucidology Member

Another extremely cool one Dale ...
    I think the fellow is named Mickey Thompson who originally sang that tune ...

5. Scoredog

Scoredog Member

Mickey Thomas is touring as the front of the current Starship band.

Dale, you are one of the reasons I like TGP so much, nice playing but more important is your spirit of enjoying and sharing music. :AOK

6. maplebaby

maplebaby Member

MT was given a rare a wonderful gift - I'm glad to hear he is still sharing it. Your words of kindess are refreshing and inspiring to me - thanks! Hope you both are doing great and having a great summer,

Dale