Jazz clip

marinblues

Hey Norm,

I've added an mp3 link. Let me know what you think. This is not really my thing. I was trying to get that sleep-inducing J.Diorio tone! :)

Woodyworld

Originally posted by marinblues
Hey Norm,

I've added an mp3 link. Let me know what you think. This is not really my thing. I was trying to get that sleep-inducing J.Diorio tone! :)
Well I think you did it - sounded great to me :dude

Normster

Thank you so much for adding the MP3. I wouldn't have wanted to miss this one! Totally COOL!!! :dude

When I was a kid, it was this kind of playing that motivated me to learn to play guitar. I never learned the style, but I've always loved the tone and feel of the old jazz players. You've really captured the essence here. I guess what I'm trying to say is...

I LOVED IT!!!:D

marinblues

Originally posted by Normster
Thank you so much for adding the MP3. I wouldn't have wanted to miss this one! Totally COOL!!! :dude

When I was a kid, it was this kind of playing that motivated me to learn to play guitar. I never learned the style, but I've always loved the tone and feel of the old jazz players. You've really captured the essence here. I guess what I'm trying to say is...

I LOVED IT!!!:D

Really thanks Norm.

I wanted to record something which sounded "old style" I didn't learn any specific solo (I can't read or write music)....I just tried to immagine what these old jazz guys where doing. Thats why I really appreciate what you're saying.

At a certain point I got "lost" and began playing too many notes, but, in hindsight, it adds a bit of "casualness" to the tune and perhaps a bit of that "live" feeling?

What the heck...I'm no pro! :D

Marin

Trending Topics