• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Jazz clip

marinblues

Hey Norm,

I've added an mp3 link. Let me know what you think. This is not really my thing. I was trying to get that sleep-inducing J.Diorio tone! :)

Woodyworld

Originally posted by marinblues
Hey Norm,

I've added an mp3 link. Let me know what you think. This is not really my thing. I was trying to get that sleep-inducing J.Diorio tone! :)
Well I think you did it - sounded great to me :dude

Normster

Thank you so much for adding the MP3. I wouldn't have wanted to miss this one! Totally COOL!!! :dude

When I was a kid, it was this kind of playing that motivated me to learn to play guitar. I never learned the style, but I've always loved the tone and feel of the old jazz players. You've really captured the essence here. I guess what I'm trying to say is...

I LOVED IT!!!:D

marinblues

Originally posted by Normster
Thank you so much for adding the MP3. I wouldn't have wanted to miss this one! Totally COOL!!! :dude

When I was a kid, it was this kind of playing that motivated me to learn to play guitar. I never learned the style, but I've always loved the tone and feel of the old jazz players. You've really captured the essence here. I guess what I'm trying to say is...

I LOVED IT!!!:D

Really thanks Norm.

I wanted to record something which sounded "old style" I didn't learn any specific solo (I can't read or write music)....I just tried to immagine what these old jazz guys where doing. Thats why I really appreciate what you're saying.

At a certain point I got "lost" and began playing too many notes, but, in hindsight, it adds a bit of "casualness" to the tune and perhaps a bit of that "live" feeling?

What the heck...I'm no pro! :D

Marin

Trending Topics

Top Bottom