• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Jazzmaster copies?

urlkonig

Gold Supporting Member
are you going to add contours to that body, or leave it as is? I've been trying to get someone to make me a "flat", double-bound jazzmaster body for the past three years...

gdcx

Gold Supporting Member
Behold.....

My Danocaster Jazzmaster .... Jazzocaster :huh ...whatever...

It is a wonderful recreation of a vintage Jazzmaster :banana

FWIW - I also own a Fano JM6 ..a great and unique instrument, but other than the body-style it is really not similar to the classic Jazzmaster at all.

Greg

michael30

Platinum Supporting Member
Klira made some cool jazzmasterish guitars (Klira Kentucky) in the early 70's. They can be had for a song on german ebay and are pretty good guitars once you replace the frets which were made out of some really soft alloy.

aaronblues

Silver Supporting Member
Everytime i see that Danocaster Jazzmaster i practically crap my pants.

Ok, not practically.

Freaking sweet guitar.

:eek:

cheers

ford

Modz
Staff member
Behold.....

My Danocaster Jazzmaster .... Jazzocaster :huh ...whatever...

It is a wonderful recreation of a vintage Jazzmaster :banana

FWIW - I also own a Fano JM6 ..a great and unique instrument, but other than the body-style it is really not similar to the classic Jazzmaster at all.

Greg
Every time I look up you have a different cool guitar!

Rock

bryan

Trending Topics