• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Jazzmaster vs P90

eurotrashed

Anybody have clips of a Jazzmaster vs a Gibson with P90s?

I keep trying to be a Gibson guy, but I think I will always be a Fender guy. But I need a fat and raunchy single coil sound.

Jim S

Platinum Supporting Member
The Classic Player Jazzmaster has hot pickups in the P90 range. I have one and am very happy with it. Check one out; it might fit the bill.

I have two Gibson Les Pauls with P90s and a Sadowsky tele with three P90s.

eurotrashed

Yeah, that is the one I am looking at. Its hard to find a shop with both Jazzmaster and P90 to A/B, so I hope someone has clips.

gtraddict

if may help I had an Ernie Ball Axis Super Sport MM that the P90's crossed over into the tonal range of a Jazzmaster pickup, it did not remind me much of my Bluesbird 90's or McInturffs I had

speakerjones

Sorry, no clips, but I can say that Curtis Novack makes a P90 that fits the Jazzmaster and it sounds sublime.

Trending Topics