• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

JBL D130 Street Value?

glaswerks

Hey guys, anyone have an idea on what vintage D130's *(15") are gettting these days?

Thanks Gary

Stevo57

Gold Supporting Member
I sold one for 55$ shipped.
Hope this helps.
Paul
That seems a little low. You may want to check at the Steelguitarforum.com Gary. They sell pretty regularly over there in the 100-200 range depending on condition, original cone etc. I recently paid 125 for an original cone K130 8 ohm if that helps.

glaswerks

Thanks guys!! I was looking for an idea on how to price out a 1x15 with one installed.

Thanks
Gary

Oatie

Gary,

Remember there are the regular D130 speakers and the D130F Speakers with the stronger cone surround.

The earliest Dick Dale Speakers were the D130 and he was blowing the cones all the time. Then they Doped them to help out, then in the 1966 era they made a stronger cone.

My early 1966 D131F 12" JBL:s have the weaker cone compared to the cloth surround in the fall of 1966 D120F.

A Good original cone D130F will sell for about 350-350.00, and condition is everything. Here is my 1966 Twin with the D131F JBL's,

bgoez

Stratocasters are my downfall!
Gold Supporting Member
Those twins are memorizing. Best reverb trem combo ever. So clear! I learned to play on one. And my neighbors heard every note good or bad.... Love the sound of JBLs

Trending Topics