• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Jeff Beck strat

shallbe

Deputy Plankspanker
Platinum Supporting Member
Nick,

Great looking guitar! I used to have one of the older fat neck purple ones like above and wish I never sold it. I have not played the newer version. Bring it by the house and you can play a few of my newer guitars (two builds) as well.

Blue Lizard

Very nice :aok

I do love my Kotzen Strat, but the JB model has always been one of my favourites and would be top of the list if I were going for another Strat.

IanRubbish

Had one for the last 4 years and I think I love it more than ever. I prefer traditional Strat pups for cleans, the Jeff Beck's are fine, they just don't sparkle much. But for overdrive stuff, they are my favorite strat pickups hands down.

teletalkin

Gold Supporting Member
Nick,

Great looking guitar! I used to have one of the older fat neck purple ones like above and wish I never sold it. I have not played the newer version. Bring it by the house and you can play a few of my newer guitars (two builds) as well.
We definitely need to hook up soon. Would love to play your current builds as well. This newer JB doesn't have the huge neck, but for me it is extremely comfortable to play. I much prefer this roller nut from the earlier ones.

Trending Topics