Jeff Buckley live reverb tones in pedal form?

Park75

I just got a Digitech Hardwire Supernatural. So far I’m super impressed. I bought it for the spring verb, but love the plate settings as well.

pulteney

I just got a Digitech Hardwire Supernatural. So far I’m super impressed. I bought it for the spring verb, but love the plate settings as well.
Never tried the Supernatural but I love the Hardwire series. The Supernatural is getting rare! It must be a keeper.

Acrobattico

Reviving this thread after finding out the EQD Dispatch Master can get GREAT early Verve tones (video). Can the Dispatch Master nail that Jeff Buckley tone in the OP, too?

I really don’t know but please, check out the band from Joel the test guy, The Band Royale. Impostor syndrome is drilled on my skull.

Slideman

In an uncomplicated manner and those who may prefer simplicity without going nuts (depends on how much you want to get there)...I found the EQD Ghost Echo combined with an amp that has reverb really comes close to these tones. The Ghost Echo has some pre-delay and the slightest modulation - very under rated pedal but I think you can get the vibe from this.

papaboom

Bumping this...because. I recently purchased a Quadraverb. Before that I had a Red Panda Context 2 chasing this reverb sound, so far the Quadraverb is the only reliable source for this sound and has a special character to it. IS the consensus the the Sky Fi and 5000 are close but not quite?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom