Jeff Krumm at Savage fighting cancer

cg

Gold Supporting Member
Just saw this posted on the Savage web site. Jeff is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. Very sorry to hear is is fighting cancer. I have bought a few Savage amps over the years and got to know Jeff when he was operating out of his basement. He was always incredibly kind. He wouldn't hesitate to send an amp home with you for a trial.

I need to try to get to this benefit. My prayers and thoughts are with him.

Please join us at the Fine Line Music Cafe in Minneapolis on March 22nd and be part of "Being for the Benefit of Mr. Krumm."

It's a benefit show for Jeff Krumm, founder and owner of Savage Audio, the maker of Savage Amps. Jeff is battling cancer, and we are going to help him. He rocks and he makes others rock, so do what you can.

This show will feature a slew of fine Minneapolis bands including The Honeydogs, Quietdrive, The Hopefuls, This World Fair, Tim Mahoney, Conver Watts, Cryptic and other special guests, with Jason Nagel hosting.

Please check out our MySpace page for the latest information at http://www.myspace.com/benefitofmrkrumm

THANK YOU

CitizenCain

Sorry to hear this. I've been over to Savage a number of times and owned a Macht 6 for a while. Great company and great people. Mojo to Jeff.

KBN

Silver Supporting Member
Anyone that is in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area should seriously consider going to this benefit show. Great bands and a great venue, but most importantly a great guy. Jeff is the kind of guy that remembers your voice on the phone and asks you how you are doing and means it.

cg

Gold Supporting Member
I couldn't agree more. Let's try and get our fellow gear pagers to the event. It would be a great opportunity to meet on another and support an extremely good cause.

Anyone that is in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area should seriously consider going to this benefit show. Great bands and a great venue, but most importantly a great guy. Jeff is the kind of guy that remembers your voice on the phone and asks you how you are doing and means it.

slipbeer

Gold Supporting Member
I'll be there if I am in town. They've fixed a couple of amps for me and they've always been a good place to deal with.

HCStraub

Thanks for posting this Chance, I had no idea.
Hopefully there will be a big crowd out to support him, great lineup, venue and cause.
Mojo sent.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom