• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

jet city cabs? good deal, or cheap crap?

chrisrocksusa

I bought a single rectumfrier (rectoverb) and I need something cheap that I can scoop up until my local dealer gets the mesa cab I want (2x12 with the tan grill). they said i could expect to wait 2 months :bitch

anyway, I see I can order a jetcity 2x12 for $200. Most places say jetcity is pretty reputable, but the price seems too good to be true.

any opinions?

thanks

celestion101

Gold Supporting Member
I think they are great. I visited their booth at NAMM and they have some crazy cool stuff coming out this year!

kherman

I think the cab itself is great.
all plywood contruction.
Well built.
But, I didn't care for the JC/Eminence speakers.

schristie

Silver Supporting Member
Great cabs....turd speakers imo...really bright and thin....swapped speakers and I love mine

celestion101

Gold Supporting Member
Maybe I liked the cabs at NAMM so much because many of the new models had Celestion? :D Than again maybe you wont agree! haha

Trending Topics