Jet City JCA20H

grizdeluxe

Ive had mine for awhile. Been pretty happy with one of the stock Chinese 12ax7B's in V1 (if you get a good one they sound great. Nice and bright with good gain) a NOS RFT in V2, and a 12at7 in V3. 2 JJ's for power tubes. They like Greenback type speakers too. :)

Hand of Doom

I am running it into a 16 ohm 2x12 with Scumbacks.

Tubes - V4 and V5 Mullard labeled Holland EL84, V1 RFT, V2 Amperex Holland, V3 Raytheon.

Pretty cool little amp, sounds great with a Strat. Just what I was looking for.

Hand of Doom

They like Greenback type speakers too. :)
I put it through a Soldano 4x12 cab and it sounded good. Sounds GREAT through the 2x12 with Scums.

I am getting 360 volts. I was going to bias the Holland EL84 power tubes to 23. My tubes are not as matched as I had thought. have one at 22 and one at 29 ma.

M44shnell

i love mine, mine cabs not so good but i love mine. Great price too by the way, i can see the price of these going up in the near future.

grizdeluxe

I run the master high on 9, and turn up the gain between 3 and 5 depending on the volume level I need.

B-7, M-8, T-4, P-7

pbmw

They like Greenback type speakers too. :)

I have a pair of WGS Green Berets in a 212 Seismic cab. This combo really sounds good.
I've been playing it for about a month now. It REALLY works for my ear.
I bought it to run my JTM45 through and have wound up using it more for my JCA20h.
Who woulda thought?

Hand of Doom

I had a Sylvania long grey plate in the PI for a long time, but i put a Valvo (I think it is a Holland ECC83) in it recently and oh man that is THE tube for the PI.

Trending Topics