• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Jetter 45/100. Any love?

wyldesigns

If i were to get one, and managed to sound anything close to what Lance Keltner does using his, I'd be more than happy. Go check out his youtube vids.

That made me put that pedal on my wanted list.

sggibby

I'm about to pull the trigger on the Jetter gold 45/100,but I wanted to know whether someone uses one?and what do you think about it?

Zalu

I haven't played the 45/100, but having played a BUNCH of Jetters stuff, I'd buy with confidence! His pedals are top notch sound and build-wise.

sggibby

="Zalu, post: 20191585, member: 124536"]I haven't played the 45/100, but having played a BUNCH of Jetters stuff, I'd buy with confidence! His pedals are top notch sound and build-wise.[/QUOTE]
Thanks For the feedback

Trending Topics