Jetter/Thanks!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by dlc1953, Jul 15, 2014.

1. dlc1953

dlc1953 Supporting Member

Ok .so I pick up a Jet Drive here in the E.Deal went well,no problem. Get it and the Right channel that is suppose to have the most Gain,it has almost none. Now I've had JD V2 before but this was V1 and a pretty old one by the serial number.So wasn't real sure if something was different in this model.So E'd Brad he say's' send it in and I'll check it out and upgrade it to V2' He get's it and check's it out and say's he can't find anything wrong with it.But it does happen like that sometime's. And say's he'll send me another one.Great!!! Hey with there being to many tales of 'take the money & run ' goin on. Really appreciate the effort!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  2. IRG

IRG Member

Not sure I understood all of it, but it sounds like Jetter is doing more than what is required, which is awesome. They make great gear for sure. Had a Gold Standard, would buy something from them again for sure.

3. treeuh

treeuh Member

Just had a very similar experience with JHS-- apparently lucked out and got two DBs from a run that were a little funny.. he went out of his way to take care of me.

Gotta love with the boutique guys that don't have to really do anything make an effort to give you a special experience. Love it.

And y'know what? I'm going to be singing JHS's praises to everyone who asks... and I'll add Jetter to the list.

4. dlc1953

Well he didn't tell me what could cause that to happen or if it was just my screw up.But to go out of your way to fix's a used pedal for someone is cool!

5. Trotter

Trotter Supporting Member

Brad is a class act all the way!

6. dlc1953

[​IMG] And the' Man 'comes through with his word!! Alot more Gain in V2 than V1!!

7. jmontgomery

jmontgomery Supporting Member

Which do you prefer between the Red* and the Jet ?

8. flantrax

flantrax Supporting Member

I've had many dealings with Brad over the years...one of the coolest guys you'll ever meet...makes awesome pedals as well...

9. dlc1953

Well just got the Jet Drive again ,yesterday so you know how that goes! But the H side of the RS is so good! Have to have that around always!Jet Drive has a different lower gain structure that I really like. But the combination's you can get with all 5 voicing's is crazy good!!