Jext Telez Dizzy

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by MrFuzzTone, Mar 27, 2015.

1. MrFuzzTone

MrFuzzTone Supporting Member

Surprised I haven't seen people comment about the Jext Telez Dizzy Tone fuzz pedals. Really great fuzz! Real big so not pedal board friendly. But the sound is thick and awesome. Takes a while to dial in to THE sound.

https://reverb.com/item/149293-jext...ullard-oc44-tonebender-opening-special-20-off

I have a few of his Dizzy Tone pedals. All very good heavy fuzz.

The other day I was playing it compared to a Wren and Cuff Your Face 60's, 2010 Skinpimp MKIII, Pro Analog MKIII, Arcane Analog Buzzaround NKT213, Keeley Son of Fuzz Head OC44, etc. All great sounding fuzz pedals. The Jext Telez pedal had a great sound.

Interested to hear from other people who have played the Jext Telez Dizzy Tone pedals. I have a V1, V3, V4.

Mosley likes this.
  2. skunx

skunx Member

Been itching try one of these.

3. MrFuzzTone

MrFuzzTone Supporting Member

The V4 is super if you like heavy fuzz. I played a custom shop reissue Gibson SG into that and the other fuzzes. Not a bad one! The Jext Telez Dizzy Tone really does sound great. Not a wimpy fuzz. Check out the youtube demo by Pete Thorn. Arcane Analog also makes great fuzz pedals. I have the Buzzaround NKT213 and FF-66 and a MKI with OC75's ordered. Lots of good stuff these days. You only live once.

4. splatt

splatt david torn / splattercell Gold Supporting Member

i love the way these sound.
    and, i keep meaning to try one, but haven't done so: argh!
    i will.

post your own clips, if you have some;
    the "Strictly Fuzz" crowd --- 14 threads & counting, here --- will surely love it!