• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

JHS 3 Series: Cool tones / Better Value

SubApathy

Silver Supporting Member
The used price(s) will probably be around the price of a used EQ Plumes. $80+ (with $10+ shipping and taxes, if applicable). If Sweetwater shipping remains free, in the USA...you're better off just getting it now. New.

Hack Prophet

vile mighty wretched
Constant self-reference makes the entire internet possible and when done right, it's entertaining as well.
When done right, yes. Getting tired of brands co-opting internet slang and humor to sell things, though. Brands saying "bae" and "hitting different" and "lit" and making meta ironic jokes that were funny 5 years ago. The marketers tend to be years behind the culture, and when they try too hard it gets cringey.

Machew

Silver Supporting Member
Reminds me of the zippers being assembled on Levi pants.

about 150 Us$ Assembled in a nut shell most of the time is gent all the parts ( incluide the soldered circuit board" come from other place and some one just put in a box and screw it.

hallissyc

It’s only twice the price of a Boss pedal as long as you want a DS-1 or an SD-1. Other than that it’s cheaper or on par with most Boss pedals.

A full range of pedals all at $99 is pretty good in my book.
I don’t understand the JHS model in general, and this pricing highlights it 100%. This guy is making (effectively) Boss clones and charging more for them? Just doesn’t make sense to me.

slide13

Silver Supporting Member
I don’t understand the JHS model in general, and this pricing highlights it 100%. This guy is making (effectively) Boss clones and charging more for them? Just doesn’t make sense to me.
What Boss clones are you talking about? I don’t think you understand the JHS pedal line at all. If all he was doing was making Boss clones I doubt Boss would have partnered up with him on the Boss/JHS Angry Driver. This new line is cheaper or on par with all but two Boss pedals basically and they’re made in the US. Great deal for what appear to be solid, simple, good sounding pedals.

Original_Fire

Not a JHS apologist by any means, but I’d be interested to know which Boss pedal you see as corresponding with each pedal in this line.

It’s cool if you don’t like JHS and/or aren’t interested in this line, but this seems to be a bit of a tenuous assertion.

dmutter

It's so easy to type things out and post them online isn't it? The cool thing is you don't even have to write things that are true.

I like Boss. I like JHS. There's not a ton of crossover IMO. They both make pedals, but the sounds and features vary enough in most cases that I am seldom ever considering them both for a particular purchase.

Trending Topics