JHS Double Barrel

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by tterry2, Feb 24, 2015.

1. tterry2

tterry2 Member

Just picked up the JHS DB and it has exponentially exceeded my expectations. I only have got maybe an hour on the pedal but man it is sweet! Pretty much anything I dial in sounds great!

From what I have experienced so far is you get a heavenly lead tone when you stack them together. I set the toggle to the right to go into the 808 side first then to the MG.......it is a totally killer tone, I could not stop smiling!:)

I will probably have the MG always on but I need to play with it a little more but this pedal is not going anywhere.

2. jhspedals.com

jhspedals.com Gold Supporting Member

3. tterry2

tterry2 Member

Are you guys going to come out with a 2 in 1 with the superbolt and another one of your pedals?

The superbolt is incredible and I/many others would be all over a 2 in 1 with the superbolt!

4. MHG

MHG Member

I finally purchased one, and really like it. Love how the MG side adds some articulation to the 808 side for lead tones. Gorgeous pedal!

RYAN1987M and dickjonesify like this.
  5. coltonius

coltonius SeƱor Member Silver Supporting Member

You could easily order a custom 2-in-1 with a Superbolt as one side. I've considered doing the same!

6. halcyon

halcyon Supporting Member

Definitely a great pedal. The JHS take on the 808 is one of the only TS-variants that I like. And of course the MG is a classic.

RYAN1987M likes this.