Jimmy Fallon doing Neil Young doing Miley Cyrus... with some help!

A-Bone

Montonero, MOY, Multitudes
Platinum Supporting Member
That is pretty great. Thanks for posting that.

aaronblues

Silver Supporting Member
The Bruce one was better, but this was great too. Has he done more then two??

cheers

bobmc

Silver Supporting Member
Anyone else feeling old? If I had seen this live, I would have no idea that this was a Miley Cyrus tune, in fact I'm pretty sure I can't name one Cyrus tune.

And before I Google it; "Charles in Charge" is a TV show theme song?

I like the impersonations and think JF is talented, but the references went right over my head.

I've never heard the Cyrus tune (I've heard of it though), but I happened to catch this last night flipping channels & loved it. For the record, I used to watch Charles in Charge, and have played it live before. I miss catchy tv show theme songs.

boldaslove1977

Gold Supporting Member
That is pretty great. Thanks for posting that.
Best post of the day AWARD!
all i did was copy and paste... but thank you! i'm gonna hang this on my fridge...

Anyone else feeling old? If I had seen this live, I would have no idea that this was a Miley Cyrus tune, in fact I'm pretty sure I can't name one Cyrus tune.

And before I Google it; "Charles in Charge" is a TV show theme song?

I like the impersonations and think JF is talented, but the references went right over my head.
i'm 33... i think most regular tv watchers in their 30s and 40s... and possibly even some in their 20s know the show and the song.

and the miley cyrus song is/was everywhere... that one is bigger than any one demo. when it first came out.. you couldn't avoid it. it was on tv... the radio... facebook... twitter... everywhere.

I didn't know "Charles in Charge", but I'm familiar with the Cyrus tune. It's dumb, but so damn catchy...
i've actually done the miley cyrus songs at acoustic gigs... people go bonkers...

I've never heard the Cyrus tune (I've heard of it though), but I happened to catch this last night flipping channels & loved it. For the record, I used to watch Charles in Charge, and have played it live before. I miss catchy tv show theme songs.
tv themse make for great acoustic gig crowd singalongs! among those i've done (or tried to do)...

the dukes of hazzard
golden girls
different strokes
the jeffersons
scooby doo
gummy bears
the office (instrumental... haha)
doogie howser (i quote this one in solos sometimes)

TREV FLINT

This might sound stupid but was that Fallon's real voice? Man alive his voice sounds good! and scary close to Neil's.

Trending Topics