Jimmy Hering with a baker guitar last night pic. or what?

GAT

Platinum Supporting Member
Wow, it does look like a Baker. Maybe he ditched the PRS's.

I actually like his tone the best with the 2 hb strat and the Marshall/Twin rig that he used to use.

Marble

Good eye Brian, I think it is a Heritage H-110. Its a pretty new model I think, I saw one of the first ones hanging on the wall at the factory when I took a tour around this time last year. I didn't play it but it sure looks good to me.

Marble

Its probably a Baker then! It would have been cool to have a cat like him playing a Heritage though.

whoofnagle

I believe it is a Baker, and didn't Gene make his strat when he was with the custom shop?

Jimmy Herring
Jimmy and I go way back to GIT days and I was lucky enough to have graduated in the same year as he. He also plays a Strat I built for him out of seconds while at the Fender Custom Shop and detailed it the way he wanted, 2 nickel cover Seymour 59's and an AM Standard neck with 6000 fretwire. This photo was recently taken at the Greek in LA where we set him up with this Korina bodied/Flame Maple Top BJH loaded with DiMarzio custom wound P-90's.

Celticdave

Seeker
Wouldn't it be something for the guys in Kalamazoo if it was this:

Not to derail the thread here but I was just thinking about how many big guitar players are aware of Heritage. They are right up there with any of the other high end builders.

In the jazz world, Heritage is a common name! I'm always a little disappointed but happy to share my affection for them when talking to other players.

GAT

Yes, Gene made is 2 HB strat. That thing sounds killer!

Trending Topics