• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

JM is starting my new amp. Trainwreck (JM BUILT) TREM ROCKET

MRscratch

So I got the Email last night!! JM is about to start my new amp. He will be building me a Trem Rocket. This is a Trainwreck Rocket with Tremolo. I think he has built one or two for others But He promised me one 5 years ago when i bought my first amp.
I am getting the cabinet in traditional Cherry wood. I think maybe it will be a couple months before i get it.
this amp should be pretty cool because It probably is a little easier to handle than my express. Should be pretty cool.

traviswalk

In the Great State
Platinum Supporting Member
That is going to be awesome, exactly what my next JM amp will be whenever I find enough change in the couch cushions.

MRscratch

Its going to be amazing. Just like my express
The only problem is paying for them. In Canadian dollars its a lot of money. eeeeek

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
It stands for John Michael I think? But that's what he's gone by, at least on TGP for a while. He's the guy who, with the wife's blessing, took over Ken's workshop, has his speaker cab and reference amps, used to have the spares of transformers and caps although I suspect those are gone now. He's one of the few guys to actually work with Ken and have his work approved...

Hacksaw

Time Warped
Platinum Supporting Member
Dang it's been 5 years ago you bought the last amp? Man, time is flying!

Trem Rocket sounds fun! Look forward to pictures.

Vox66

Silver Supporting Member
The Trem Rockets are the tits! I played Matt O'ree's a couple of times. I might have JM add trem to my Rocket.... Hmmmm

Trending Topics