Joe Bonamassa!

Comanche

How the dickens do you do the fast pentatonic run that Joe does on Sloe Gin!!???

It's crazy fast and I can't figure it out!

buddastrat

I skimmed the song, I don't even recognize which part he's talking about. Nothing too crazy on it, but might've missed it.

crhfish

Gold Supporting Member
I went to see Joe a few weeks ago in Austin. i was with my son who is a big fan of his and EJ. We were sitting in a sandwich shop across the street right before the show. EJ walks in with two women and sits at the table next to us. I thought my son was going to flip out. EJ must have gone to the show.

buddastrat

I went to see Joe a few weeks ago in Austin. i was with my son who is a big fan of his and EJ. We were sitting in a sandwich shop across the street right before the show. EJ walks in with two women and sits at the table next to us. I thought my son was going to flip out. EJ must have gone to the show.

Oh that's awesome. Did you say hi or anything? He probably got back from giving Joe a private lesson 'cross the street! EJ is the MAN!

crhfish

Gold Supporting Member
We left him alone. Most everyone else had already left the place to go to the show. He looked like he was having a nice evening. He had on a jacket that was classic EJ, without that he could blend in real easy.

Trending Topics