• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Joey DeFrancesco and George Benson Videos

JCW308

Silver Supporting Member
I saw Joey live in Sellersville, PA last year. It was seriously one of the best shows I've ever seen.

Rob Taft

Gold Supporting Member
Big GB fan here. Thanks for the links. Some really fantastic playing in these vids!!

cpike

Not the biggest GB fan, but there is a lot of great stuff in these vids -- a real motherlode of George playing jazz. Maybe it's just me, but a couple times it sounded like he was channelling Grant Green. Thanks to the OP for posting these!

Bikedude

Gold Supporting Member
George was the first guitar plyr I ever got into. Back when he was with Jack McDuff. In fact I saw him with McDuff in Chicago when I was about 13years old. They wouldn't let me in the joint, but they let me stand in the doorway to catch the end of they're set. My dad got Jack and George's autograph for me. Kewl stuff.

Trending Topics