• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

John Fogerty's Premonition

cvansickle

Gold Supporting Member
I was shopping the local Tar-jay today, and I found Fogerty's live cd from 2004, Premonition. Man, I can't believe I missed this release back in the day. It's fantastic! The guitar sounds are diverse and incredible, just amazing. Fogerty's in great voice throughout. What an unexpected treasure today, and it was only $5!

Rimbaud

Tarnished Silver
Great album...I even like that better than Blue Moon Swamp.
A friend has the Premonition DVD...he says there are a couple more tracks on it then on the CD

For 5 bucks...you scored.

frickengruvin

Gold Supporting Member
Bought the dvd when it came out...was so happy to learn that Fogerty was coming back. An absolutely stellar release. Great tone and vocals. Highly recommended!

Teleking

Silver Supporting Member
It's a great record, but I heard John re-recorded the vocals. You can tell on the DVD (which I own) that he clearly did re-record the vocals on the audio, but the playing is all live. I would've rather him kept the vocals, but the music is really great.

tazzboy

I was shopping the local Tar-jay today, and I found Fogerty's live cd from 2004, Premonition. Man, I can't believe I missed this release back in the day. It's fantastic! The guitar sounds are diverse and incredible, just amazing. Fogerty's in great voice throughout. What an unexpected treasure today, and it was only $5!
ah Premonition didn't come out in 2004. It came out in 1998. You might have bought The Long Road Home CD which came out in 2006

cvansickle

Gold Supporting Member
ah Premonition didn't come out in 2004. It came out in 1998. You might have bought The Long Road Home CD which came out in 2006
Well, the title on it is Premonition, and the date on the back says 2004. Maybe it was a re-release.

stevieboy

Clouds yell at me
Gold Supporting Member
Maybe Fogarty just had a premonition in 1998 that he was going to do a show in 2004?

I slay me.

Got the DVD when it first came out, not enough brain cells left to remember when it was. Yeah, great show, great example of JF's guitar playing. And the band is indeed fine.

My favorite part is where he talks about his Kustom amp that he used to record all his CCR records, which he was playing through on stage that very night.

Trending Topics