John Mayer Neunaber Wet Settings

kingdavidy2k

I noticed he's got a Neunaber pedal on his recent board - from a pic recently on Instagram and here on TGP.

Seeing that he's got that couple of grand worth or rack Reverb (Biscotti or something?) I'm curious to know what algo and settings he's using on his Neunaber?

marpa94

I noticed he's got a Neunaber pedal on his recent board - from a pic recently on Instagram and here on TGP.

Seeing that he's got that couple of grand worth or rack Reverb (Biscotti or something?) I'm curious to know what algo and settings he's using on his Neunaber?
Hi king,

Not sure which settings or kind of reverb on the main track, on love the weekend,

But on a sub layered track i can ear the a reverb just reverberating the wet repeated delay

Ciaoooo
Fromsunny italy

TRGuy

He's using it for Love On The Weekend.

The Bricasti M7 units are for something different (the mic'ed signal from the guitar cabs goes through a preamp into the M7's, then into HiFi speakers.)

Not sure which machine is loaded. I use the Modulated Reverb setting, it's beautiful.

n4p226r

Silver Supporting Member
im going to bump an ancient thread with hopes of some help on the neunaber reverb for love on the weekend. I haven't hooked it up to the computer yet to see what alogirthms are there but Ive bought a used slate v2 and exp and have 8 unusable pre-sets. im wondering where to start with a love on the weekend style reverb to start and maybe a few basic but good reverbs. anyone have an idea where to start?

Big in Japan

Silver Supporting Member
If you take it to one of his shows, he’ll mark his settings for you with a Sharpie.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom