John Mayer on GW...

vashuba

Silver Supporting Member
haha nice. here is him with clapton doing crossroads, nasty solo. and another nasty jam he doing.

LP51122

That sweet child playing was hilarious.

The interview in the magazine was pretty cool, it seemed like John was kind of down though. good to see him having some fun here.

mnjordan

That sweet child playing was hilarious.

The interview in the magazine was pretty cool, it seemed like John was kind of down though. good to see him having some fun here.
I assume that DVD comes with the Mag?

Sal

At the end of the video and for the cover (and some pics in the article) he is posing with a creme colored reverse headstock stratocaster. Does anyone know what kind of guitar this is? I looked around and saw Fender had something called a Voodoo strat Hendrix tribute but the one Mayer is holding looks like a different neck and decal, etc. Thanks for the help!

Jason Carter

Gold Supporting Member
He does have a good since of humor. Hopefully this thread will not get out of hand to quick.

ESPLTD200FM

LMFAO@Sweet Child of Mine!!!!! That was hilarious.......I'm looking forward to this issue. I've become a fan recently. Continuum was awesome......

tnvol

Ufologist
Pretty sweet. I don't get into all John's music but he is very easy to like. Haven't heard a thing from the new record but I hear it's good.

Goldie295

At the end of the video and for the cover (and some pics in the article) he is posing with a creme colored reverse headstock stratocaster. Does anyone know what kind of guitar this is? I looked around and saw Fender had something called a Voodoo strat Hendrix tribute but the one Mayer is holding looks like a different neck and decal, etc. Thanks for the help!
It's the Fender proto reverse SRV strat limited edition thing from a few years back. Nothing special.

monty

Pretty sweet. I don't get into all John's music but he is very easy to like. Haven't heard a thing from the new record but I hear it's good.
Ditto. I dont get all the hate he gets, but maybe we just share the same sense of humour.

Celticdave

Seeker
Platinum Supporting Member
Just picked up the mag and dug the video "lesson" from JM. I'm not going to get into it, but I just can't deal with GW much anymore. Its usually just regurgitated tabs and well, nothing much useful when compared to other better written and organized mags.

I'm looking forward to reading the Vai interview and checking out the other vids tomorrow though.

:beer

Trending Topics