John Page Ashburn

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by kebotrans, Apr 24, 2015.

1. kebotrans

kebotrans Gold Supporting Member

I picked up a white Ashburn this week made in Japan. I am really impressed. It is hard to get a guitar built with this fit and finish at this price point. Also his bloodline pickups are just awesome. Anyone else gotten one yet? I am thinking of grabbing a maple board next. The hard cases were not available yet so I got the gig bag. Wish the gig bag was a little higher quality, but that's my only complaint.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bikedude and skronker like this.
  2. XKnight

XKnight Member

Congrats and enjoy! Nice looking guitar. Hope they catch on.

3. GuitMike

GuitMike Member

I just picked one up and agree 100% with your comments. This is an incredibly well made piece. The entire package…looks, fit, finish, feel, playability and tone. Very well designed and thought out. At this price point I simply can't imagine a better S style guitar. And yes, I agree on the gig bag, but I can live with it.

4. John Page

John Page Member

Thanks guys... glad you like the new Ashburn Classic! I'm extremely proud of them. I'm sorry you don't like the gig bags. We were shooting for a specific price point and felt that the investment in making the guitar as good as possible should be our priority. We have the hard shell cases in stock now, should you decide you want to go that way.

Thanks again, and may you play them in good health!

Cheers,
    John

5. mojocaster.com

mojocaster.com Member

It's a strat, but it's not, yet it remains a very attractive design. Which is tough to accomplish. I'd love to play one some day. Congrats!

6. sidk47

sidk47 Member

Oh boy! I'm so GASsing for one of these. :drool