• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Josh Sage is a Pimp!!!!!

Wait. What?

Josh lives in Mississippi. We Mississippi guys are all pimps. It's in the encyclopedia. Look it up.

* velcro-fly *

Silver Supporting Member
And he's got good Ho's.....Thats all I'm sayin!!!! Thanks Josh!!!!!:BEER
Josh is good people, for sure :BEER

I did need to get a subtitle box installed on my phone though so I can understand what the hell he's saying....Southern accent you could build a house on ;)

Steve E

LHakim

Josh and I live in the same town. He schlepped a bunch of high-end stuff to an empty club for me to try out. He is indeed good people. I plan on hooking up with him again.

paulscape

Legend! Josh just rang me about an hour ago all the way from the deep south of america to the deep east of shanghai! He rang to say my Elmwood amp had arrived in the country and wanted to make sure everything was ok!

Great 'full' service! ;)

Trending Topics