Josh Smith (blues) Hint

stevieboy

Clouds yell at me
Gold Supporting Member
I don’t think today’s Fender list included CS models, so there’s still that possibility.

I don’t assume it has to be a Tele.

GarMan

Silver Supporting Member
Whatever it is. I just hope it is not 2K or some ridiculous price. Hope it is affordable.

JohnK24

Silver Supporting Member
I'm saying Music Man at this point. The angled pickup selector looks like that on the Valentine Sig model....and the Valentine has a roasted maple neck.

justonwo

Platinum Supporting Member
Just found out about him watching Two Rock videos. He’s a fantastic player.

Matters

Like someone else mentioned, Reverend is my guess. Koch has one and him and Josh are friends. Either way it will sound awesome. Josh is a great player and seems like an awesome person.

GarMan

Silver Supporting Member
Like someone else mentioned, Reverend is my guess. Koch has one and him and Josh are friends. Either way it will sound awesome. Josh is a great player and seems like an awesome person.
Yeah, That was my line of thinking. In addition, Reverend has a ton of models with the roasted neck, so that makes sense. I think Reverend would be a great move, since most of their models are affordable. (I know they have gone up in price)

Potato Monkey

I was thinking Fender, but after the last couple pics he posted on Instagram I am thinking Reverend. Can't wait to see it!

PGLive

True Tone will only be achieved in Heaven
Gold Supporting Member
That neck has me thinking AZ too.

Blix

Wannabe Shredder
Silver Supporting Member
Josh said it was a huge brand, so I don't think it's Reverend.

sanhozay

klon free since 2009
Gold Supporting Member
...and just like that, out from the ashes rises the new phoenix: Rickenbacker Josh Smith Model

sad it won't be bill chapin. but good for josh, he's a bright, positive beacon of light & always has been.

Trending Topics