Journo's "Simply Not So"

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Dave35, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Dave35

Dave35 Member

Mats,

I am sorry to hear of your son's accident and of your work situation. I have always believed music to be a powerful healer both mentally and physically so perhaps i can send you some good "vibes" through music. Best of luck with everything and I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Thank you for yet another great BT.

Dave

Simply Not So

2. journo

journo Member

Hi Dave,

Thanks for you concern about my situation. It actually helps to hear that people care.

Regarding your take I really liked it. I think your use of delay was really a good contribution to the soundscape. Tell you the truth, I think your playing contributed more to the sond than my playing did. Good one!

Cheers,

Mats N

3. Dave35

Dave35 Member

Wow! Thanks Mats. Ive a feeling that at some point in the universe it was decided that you and I would play music "together" because your BTs really inspire me. As soon as this one started playing i knew what i wanted to do....and that happens with most of your BTs.

Since you liked the delay i went back and recorded it again but with a consistent pattern instead of the varying stuff i did on my take. Its your if you want to mess with it. Ive decided that at the very least it makes for great meditation music :D

please keep me updated on the health of your son.

Delayed SNS

4. Dave35

Dave35 Member

Had to do this one again after finally getting some sleep after several very long days. This may be my new favorite BT :D