1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

JTM45 upgrade Output Transformers

Discussion in 'Amps/Cabs Tech Corner: Amplifier, Cab & Speakers' started by Broken, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Broken

Broken Member

Hi everybody

I'm rebuilding my 45RI. I've got the Metroamp Retrograde kit and am looking for a good O/T for it.

Can someone tell me a little bit about the Radiospares clone vs the later model O/T's

2. V846

V846 Member

Brian Wallace has both types, give him a shout and I'm sure he can help you out..

http://marstran.com/

David

3. Swarty

Swarty Member

And Brian is having a great sale right now... A great product from a great guy and half the dough of a MM.

4. Broken

Broken Member

Thanks, His stuff looks great :D

5. Scott_F

Scott_F Gold Supporting Member

the mojo/heyboer jtm45 OT is excellent.