• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Just a heads up, JBL LSR305 lowest price I've seen

lugnut111

Musician's Friend is selling the JBL LSR305 studio monitors for $99.99 each, but they are also buy one get one 1/2 half. So, a pair comes in at 149.98 total including free shipping.

But, here's the catch...Only in the color matte RED.

This works perfect for me, somehow without really planning it, my little home recording space has a red, black & white theme going on. While it works for me, I realize some might be put off by the color.

Anyway, just thought I would pass this deal along to those looking for some pretty good monitors for little money.

Here's the link...
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-...ted-edition-powered-studio-monitor--matte-red

I am not associated with Musician's Friend, Guitar Center or JBL, as stated above, this is the best price I've seen on these....I've posted this over on Gearslutz as well.

lugnut111

Great timing. Just realized one of my krks had a blown tweeter last night. Thanks for the heads up!
Awesome, always nice when a deal pops up at the right time. I've been researching studio monitors on a dollar to value ratio for a couple months . Overall these get really, good reviews. They look like they will fit my needs perfectly...hope they work for you as well!

shawnshack

That's a great deal. I picked up a pair for about $200. Mine are the black ones, which I prefer to the color options. But it'd be hard to turn down at that price.

Jack Gilvey

Wow - quite a deal! I picked up 3 more (for a surround setup) for $89 each a few weeks ago on Amazon. Fantastic speakers.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom