Just bought a Boss DD-20

rotren

I am very impressed! The delays sound very good, much better than my old cheap delay pedals.

I haven't spent enough time with it yet, but so far I'm a happy camper. I think I will get lot of good use outta this pedal. :AOK

brianf

2 thumbs up on mine as well. Spend a day with it and you will really start to hear the nuances from the different models.

brianf

rotren

Thanks guys, I'll spend some time with it this weekend to learn better how it works. I'll do up a video demo too if the time allows.
If you've got any favorite settings let me know.
By the way, how does one set up the delay to play the Edge stuff like "With or Without You", etc.?

KBN

hey man, awesome!!! now you can do a demo clip of it and put it up on youtube along with some of your other vids (which are great btw). Klaveguitars has some good tips on other stuff you can do w/ a dd-20 here:

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/305270&highlight=dd20+chorus

Glad to have ya aboard my friend!
Thanks for posting this link. I have had my DD20 for about a year and a half and haven't ventured very far into it. I may have to spend the afternoon digging deeper.

Trending Topics