Just bought an OCD. that makes 4 ODs on the board.

GuitarDude

I now have 4 "drive" pedals now on my board. And it doesn't feel weird at all. I feel like I need them all because I use them all. Fat boost (used as a slight drive boost) fulldrive II (basic drive sounds) ts-9 (when I'm playing the strat) OCD for leads and big chords.

anyone else sporting that many drive pedals?

-GD

IRG

Getting there. I have a Keeley TS-9, a Moho Big Muff, a Bad Monkey, though that is coming off for a while, a Monsterpiece (NPN & Classic) fuzz coming soon, and I am ordering a booster or treble booster soon (Varioboost likely). And I'm thinking of getting an EMMA RF-1, the RitzzaFratziz or whatever it's called. Thought about an OCD or a Crunchbox too. So yeah, I like dirt pedals.

soldano16

anyone else sporting that many drive pedals?
-GD
I only got into pedals/pedalboards so I could have variations of OD. Now that I've made the journey, I will say the results are even better than expected. The new pedals being made today are incredible.

Since my BoR has two boost levels, I have 4 boost levels from 3 pedals.

giggedy

yup, I've got the zendrive, kot, and tim, and a boost later in the chain. I've got an analogman ts9/silver that is coming back into the mix soon.

popsongsmith

guilty as charged. I rotate 'em quite a bit, but the mainstays are 1) Duncan Twin Tube for bigness, richness and flavor 2) Barber Tone Pump for low to mid gain 3) Barber Burn Unit for higher gain OD/distortion 4) either a modded BD2 or DOD 250 for boost/balls. A modded SD-1 is always waiting in the wings.

Flying Panda

Yup. Here goes...

Das Fuzz Ge
OCD v3
Eternity Burst
Crunch Box
Bad Monkey (but it's on it's way off thanks to the E)
EH LPB1...just a clean boost, so I don't know if it counts.

I think I'll get a MagicBoy vibe to go in the Monkey's slot...that'll take me down to 4 flavors of dirt...that's normal, right?:messedup:messedup:messedup:messedup

es125luv

I need to just go to TWO Reeza's (one for high gain, one for low) and be done with it... the Emma has tone in SPADES... I was on a big MI Audio kick for a while, but they "gots" to go now... bye bye...

The Emma blows away many OD/Dirt boxes I have played...

but for now...

Keeley Boss BD-2
MI Audio Crunch Box
Emma Reeza
MI Audio Tube Zone

KOG

I have a Landgraff MO'D, Klon, Crunch Box v2 and Sybil on my board. BTW, if you ever try a MO'D and/or a CB, you will kiss the OCD good bye. I did and there was no looking back.
:D

WienerDog

Silver Supporting Member
I've got:

Fulltone GT500
Fulltone OCD
Indyguitarist Plexi Drive
Jetter GS Blue
MI Audio Blue Boy Deluxe

GuitarDude

I need to just go to TWO Reeza's (one for high gain, one for low) and be done with it... the Emma has tone in SPADES... I was on a big MI Audio kick for a while, but they "gots" to go now... bye bye...

The Emma blows away many OD/Dirt boxes I have played...

but for now...

Keeley Boss BD-2
MI Audio Crunch Box
Emma Reeza
MI Audio Tube Zone

love all that is on there man! very sweet!

NortheastHick

Silver Supporting Member
i usually have 3, but they sometimes get rotated out, depending on the amps i use..typically they are; sparkle drive, bbe green screamer, and a fulltone gt500.

playon

Silver Supporting Member
I normally use the a BJF Honey Bee > KOT, then in front of them I sometimes run a Dyna-Ranger, which is a treble booster with switchable hi-pass. The Dyna Ranger into either of the OD pedals is big time crunchy fun...

at any given time:

java boost or AM Beano Boost
diamond j-drive TR
timmy

have a pro analog dual drive on the way. sometimes i run an MI Audio Boost at the end of the chain, but it's currently off my board....

Dog Boy

KOT
AC Booster
Zen2
RC Booster
Blue Collar or Working Man's Blues

Not only do I use them all, I use all stacking combinations

Trending Topics