• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Just bought an old Roland Blues Cube 3x10...

DaveKS

It is a BC60, just with 3x10 speaker config. and to me is the holy grail of all the BC. Enjoy

Guitar Josh

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Supporting Member
I love my bc60. To date , no digital modeler has beaten it and never will.

modernp

Great cleans on that thing. Hot side was useless I found that a hotcakes really matched well with it. Mine burnt up many years ago.

Quintus

I love my bc60. To date , no digital modeler has beaten it and never will.
Great cleans on that thing. Hot side was useless I found that a hotcakes really matched well with it. Mine burnt up many years ago.
I had a 3x10 for a couple years before selling. Agree with modernp in that it really has excellent cleans, which justified the price alone. The OD side was not very good, IMO, but it didn't matter since the clean side worked well as a pedal platform.

And, it is a heavy sucker, so getting it to and from gigs will give you a nice workout.

Flinx

It is a heavy amp for sure. Cleans are great but i think the crunch is better on the BC60...I have both...The 3X10 has just a little more headroom than my 60....I like it but it is not a better amp than the 60 1X12....imho

garret

I just traded for a 1995 BC-60 1 x 12 and I'm impressed with how well the amp responds to pick attack. So far, I like it. Time will tell.

As others have stated the cleans are great and takes pedals extremely well. The OD side is usable but has a slightly muffled tone that a new speaker could address.

Trending Topics