• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

just bought my 40th BOSS pedal

Picked up a DS-2, on clearance at Best Buy.
I liked the low gain on setting 1, and setting 2 has a cool "cocked wah" kind of sound.

After I gave it a try out, I went to put it on my pedal shelf, which runs floor to ceiling, and has over 200 pedals on it.

I thought " I wonder how many BOSS pedals I have now?"

Turns out, that DS-2 is my 40th BOSS pedal.
I didn't realize I had so many.

In my own defense, I keep stumbling upon great deals on BOSS pedals, so they are hard to pass up :)

Cgkindler

LOL - that's great...I picked up my FIRST BOSS pedal about 2 months ago...

Like you say, it's hard to pass up a perfectly good working pedal for $5 or $10!!

sorry, I am at work right now - no pics.
I was just laughing at myself, for not even knowing how many things I own.

blackba

Platinum Supporting Member
Would love to see pictures. Myself I just bought a Boss RV-6, which is my first Boss pedal in 15+ years.

monty

Not surprising, I'm sure lots of us have more than we think. When I read the OP I thought wonder how many I have. So far the # is a lot more than I would have said if you asked quickly.
Boss has been around since the 70's, and their stuff doesn't break down. Unless you sell it, you still got it.

...and that makes 41.

Just treated myself to a DM-2W.
I heard the price was going back up on June 1st (back to $189.99, from the current $149.99).

So it was another "what the heck" purchase :)

It is in my work bag right now, I will give a test run when I get home :)

Cgkindler

...and that makes 41.

I heard the price was going back up on June 1st (back to $189.99, from the current $149.99).

Always a fun day at work when you know that when you get home you get to play with a new toy!! :)

Never grow up. Never Surrender!

msnes335

Silver Supporting Member
...and that makes 41.

Where did you hear that?

and then a DS-1x, RC-1 and now an MT-2

so that makes 44.

I bought the MT-2, after watching "That Pedal Show" (was featured in 3 episodes)
- it seemed like the kind of pedal that could be tweaked and adjusted into something useful.

Curiosity got the better of me, so I bought one...I guess I enjoy a challenge.

MrLahey

I went down this worm hole years ago. What solved it for me was the boss me80. It has all my needed sounds and quite a few specialty ones as well I may never use but if I need them I got them. I can't blame anyone for snagging them when a good deal is found. Would be awesome to see a pic though.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom