• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Just bought my first Bogner!

v75swd

I have been laboring over this for quite awhile and finally was fortunate to get a little extra cash flow earmarked for this amp. I bought myself a Esctacy 101B, it's used but only 4 months old. This is my first Bogner and hopefully my last amp. Any time I've heard this thing, I have been amazed at the tone! Now we wait....

Crowyote

Congrats! That's a great amp! I owned a 20th Anniversary 101B last year and loved it. It was a bit much amp for me, so I sold it; but I loved the parallel effects loop. I could really use it now.

dwoverdrive

Silver Supporting Member
Awesome and congrats! I've got one too and its been here to stay since '04. Amazing tone

Omega

It's a great amp with many different ways to create, shape and control the sounds. Congratulations.

B Money

I had to sell a couple of guitars and amps that I really liked in order to finance the purchase of a 101B.

It was well worth it. Killer amp that put a smile on my face every time I fired it up.

BrentSP

Silver Supporting Member
Your in for pure tonal bliss. All time favorite amp and I've been through a lot. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. I bought a Classic thinking I might rid of one but they are different enough to warrant keeping both :D

shanesiegle

Silver Supporting Member
That's still on my list of amps to own! Congrats, I have played them a couple times and they are amazing!

modoc_333

Congratulations! I have played a 101A since 2005 and i used to have a 101B. One of the best amps out there!

Keith

lkft

My first Bogner was a EL34 silver chassis Shiva, still have and love it. Next up was the 20th 101B...what a great amp! Will never part with either of them. Congrats!

v75swd

Wow, nice to see the supporting comments! Much appreciated. It won't be here until next Friday, so I wait.......
I do have a question in the meantime, I have an Orange PCC212, it of course came standard with V30's, I ran my DSL 50 through it for a long time, it was very bright, almost harsh. I bought and loaded up a pair of GWS Invaders in the cab, their 50w version of greenbacks. This warmed up my Marshall quite a bit and made it sound much better. Will I just want to go back to my V30's or try the beast with the GWS speaks? I know lots of people like both. This ought to be an interesting jump from a DSL 50 to the Ecstacy! Thanks!

jdel77

Played an Eccy thru a V30 loaded Bogner cab the other day... Very cool amp. Changed my mind on them.

Flash6969

I have been laboring over this for quite awhile and finally was fortunate to get a little extra cash flow earmarked for this amp. I bought myself a Esctacy 101B, it's used but only 4 months old. This is my first Bogner and hopefully my last amp. Any time I've heard this thing, I have been amazed at the tone! Now we wait....

Welcome to the club. They are great amps - keep playing with it; you'll never stop discovering new sounds

Trending Topics

Top Bottom