• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Just Discovered Widespread Panic on Palladia HD Channel

nezzjo

Just caught Widespread Panic on Palladia HD channel and found I really like the music.

I was never into "jam" bands but after seeing them play live I will be checking them out.

The band was great and Jimmy Herring was unbelievable.

B_of_H

my favorite rock band ever, seen them more times than most people have seen concerts total in their lifetime :) . They are lumped into the jam scene but they are stronger singers and more rock driven then other bands in that category IMO.

I prefer the original lineup by far but herring is fun as well. He's gotten better about not over-playing in recent tours.

B_of_H

Boy, I think JB is a pretty good singer with alot of texture to his voice.
I agree. I've heard plenty knock him but I love the honest and emotional quality of his voice. It's very plain yet soulfoul and deep...

...there I go rambling again. :NUTS

Trending Topics