• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Just finished a Jazzcaster...or is it "T-Master"?

This one is nice and light, with a Hannes bridge, roasted maple neck. Still trying to get the Jerry Donahue/Omniac wiring perfected.

IceTre

Silver Supporting Member
Beautiful, very elegant. I would prefer a black neck pickup, the white seems to clash with the other colors, but that's just my taste. Nice work.

A fellow sent me all the parts, so I didn't keep up with the expenses - the roasted maple neck was the only "premium" charge. Wild guess: $750 - $800 if you include the cost of the dye and clear coat. The pickups are Duncan - the neck pickup, BTW, is just a traditional chrome cover, not white - probably just the reflection and angle. But I agree - considering the scheme, an uncovered neck pickup would look a bit more "simpatico".

Wow! How's the Hannes?
Final judgement on the Hannes bridge: absolutely excellent. If you like the aesthetic and are striving to decrease the weight of your axe, I'd highly recommend it. One small caveat: they should supply an extra saddle with each bridge, as they can fall off while changing strings and depending on the setting, you could lose one.

Trending Topics