Just got a Digitech iStomp but came with old iPhone adapter

cisspcism

So I am unable to use my iPhone 5 to connect to the iStomp.

I wonder if thats why they were blowing them out because they had the out dated adapter?

Anyway, did anyone else encounter this issue and do they (apple/digiect) make adapters?

Tom Von Kramm

Platinum Supporting Member
Please use the official Apple adapter, from our testing it is the only one that works correctly.

embrionic

so what is the trick to getting the istomp to work with the genuine apple adapter and an iphone 5? I tried multiple times and got "pedal could not load" or "no pedal attached". the pedal functions fine as I was able to load from the iphone 4 I still own, but I plan to sell it and want to be able to use the iphone 5 with the stomp. thanks.

Tom Von Kramm

As long as you have the latest version of Stompshop and the official Apple adapter, that should be it.

Old versions of Stompshop, and non-Apple adapters will not work

embrionic

okey dokey, thanks, i'll give that a try. Appreciate the quick response here you guys are the best Tom!

mikeller

Hi Tom -

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but do you have any recommendation for attaching velcro? I put some on my iStomp but it pulled off easily?

Tom Von Kramm

Hi Tom -

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but do you have any recommendation for attaching velcro? I put some on my iStomp but it pulled off easily?

I do, best way is to remove the rubber pad and apply the velcro directly to the metal base. That is how we meant it to work with both the iStomp and HardWire, but we didn't really communicate it very well.

Cgkindler

Yep, as been said, spend the $30 and you'll be set. Works perfectly with mine.
Cool little pedal with a great little delay!

One question (not to hijack though I guess his question got answered) but if I have the mono in to the iStomp does it produce a stereo out with the different delays and other stomps? (if so, what stomps DO exit in stereo?)

Last question - if there's a stereo stomp but only mono ins and outs, does the mono out combine the stereo signals together or are you only getting the certain side of the output?

TIA!

Tom Von Kramm

One question (not to hijack though I guess his question got answered) but if I have the mono in to the iStomp does it produce a stereo out with the different delays and other stomps? (if so, what stomps DO exit in stereo?)

Last question - if there's a stereo stomp but only mono ins and outs, does the mono out combine the stereo signals together or are you only getting the certain side of the output?

TIA!

Yep you got it,

Mono in Stereo out = Retains Stereo out

Mono in Mono out = Mono out

Trending Topics

Top Bottom