Just got a Screw Driver...

SlowJoeCrow

Gold Supporting Member
Picked it up off the emporium from Chandler. Props to the guy for shipping fast and following up upon delivery. Every transaction should go that smoothly.

Anyways, ran it between an LP Jr w/ P90's and a Victoria 518. Holy sh!t...thought I was Jimmy Page. :banana

I'm usually a single coils into BF amp kinda guy...maybe I need to reconsider:crazy

John in San Diego

saltydogg

Rock & Roll Enthusiast
Platinum Supporting Member
[/QUOTE]Holy sh!t...thought I was Jimmy Page.

John in San Diego[/QUOTE]

.....and then what happened?

You realized that you are actually John from San Diego? Lol.

Good luck with the Skreddy. It's on my short list....

Stratofuzz

Silver Supporting Member
ok. I just got the tweed Champ thing going with a Tungsten Mosaic, so I guess I gotta do a Skreddy Screwdriver too.

SlowJoeCrow

Gold Supporting Member
.....and then what happened?

You realized that you are actually John from San Diego? Lol.
Yeah, pretty much! But hey, I'm no pro, but I'm not a slouch either.

Seriously though, it's not a tone I usually chase, but once dialed in...holy smokes it was fun. Had a hard time putting the guitar down.

John in San Diego

MRCHILL4

ah-ha !!!! welcome. this is one awesome pedal. i love mine. i also got mine from a member here>>>>Laz

Stratofuzz

Silver Supporting Member
THANKS! I had been thinking about a Screwdriver just because it's an OD that can get fuzzy (always been light OD kinda guy) The Skreddy just flat kills with the Mosaic; raspy low-fi to just a little more bite it's all there. Most best of all it's pick sensative. I would say it mates very well with an amp.

I have just started playing around but right away it's all that and a bag of chips.

Last edited:

66Park

I'd like to have one. I ordered a Screwdriver and Lunar module four months ago today...still impatiently waiting.

Guitarbrett

Silver Supporting Member
When I first got the ScrewDriver, I didn't really know how I should use it. It really sits in an area between fuzz and OD such that I couldn't figure out what I would want to use it for; constantly comparing it to my TIM and Sunface NKT. I thought, "this is not as transparent as my TIM for low gain", or "this doesn't clean up like the Sunface." Slowly, I started to change my way of thinking and allow the ScrewDriver to be it's own thing. I am REALLY starting to like it more and more. It's warm and cutting at the same time. I am using it for anything except jangly low gain or tight rhythms.

66Park

the lunar module is my favorite skreddy so far. worth the wait.
A couple videos of the Lunar Module are what got me back into fuzz. I bought several last year, and figured I should have the one that started the obsession. Hopefully, it and the Screwdriver will be done soon. I've read of other people who ordered a month or so after me that have gotten their pedals, but somehow, I haven't.

Trending Topics