• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Just got an early Fender Vibratone...Wow!

Theorywolf

I just got an early (67-68) fender vibratone. I love the slow swirl and strat in the 2nd position for Lenny, Riviera Paradise, Tin Pan Alley, etc! Sweet! Serial number is 1020 and has the metal fender logo. It is in wonderful condition, with no noise at all! Not sure how to best use it however. I have hooked up with my super reverb RI. I also have an old blues deville, 2x12. I wonder if I will get better tone from the TS,s by running both amps! I think it will take a little getting use to the vibratone and how to play it! IF anybody has any great suggestions, I;m open ears! I have the super reverb sitting rght next to the vibratone and both are facing forward.

Thanks,

Mike :phones

drolling

No suggestions, just a congratulations!

I've never even seen a Vibratone, but of course am very familiar with the sound. Distinctly different from a Leslie... Great score!!

Any chance for some pics??

Theorywolf

Guys, I've never placed pics on here, how do I do it? I will see if I can get a clip, never done that as well!

Mike

Trending Topics