• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Just got an Ethos..

phisher422

This thing is awesome. Being able to use it for recording is just Icing on the cake.

..... I hate to say it, but I almost like the tones I get out of it better than My Ceriatone OTS, which is the amp that pretty much ended my quest for the perfect tone. Of course I'm still in the honeymoon phase with this thing... The clean tones are perfect, played it direct as well as in pedal mode through my Twin Reverb RI. Awesome, Awesome clean sound. The OD channel is amazing as well, especially in TLE mode.

Sammo

Gongrats !!

In addidion to Ethos TLE I have older Fuchs modded Traynor and feel pretty much same about amp quest. But I do think that Ethos gets best results when paired w/D-style amp.

How long was you wait time? I ordered amp-version couple weeks ago and promised delivery date (mid to late 2013) is killing me.

Enjoy !!!

Congrats!

It's a really well-designed pedal. I have the TLE always on....really glad I got that option.
Even with all those knobs and switches, they do the right thing and dialing in tones is fast and pretty easy. Not to say that I don't still experiment a lot.
Yesterday I used my board direct into a QSC K8, while I think it sounds and feels better into a great amp, going the PA is perfectly viable option and sounds very good.

MG90

Gongrats !!

In addidion to Ethos TLE I have older Fuchs modded Traynor and feel pretty much same about amp quest. But I do think that Ethos gets best results when paired w/D-style amp.

How long was you wait time? I ordered amp-version couple weeks ago and promised delivery date (mid to late 2013) is killing me.

Enjoy !!!
So you should have a Dumble amp to make the Dumble pedal Dumbly?

cajone5

Some guy
Gold Supporting Member
Yea I had to get rid of mine because I like the clean channel on it more than my amp... made me realize I needed a new amp :D

The drive channel was just OK for what I was looking for but something about that clean channel was just right. So sparkly and punchy. Loved it. Still searching for the right amp to get those tones... :(

Sammo

So you should have a Dumble amp to make the Dumble pedal Dumbly?
Not quite; you should have a Dumblish amp to make the Dumble pedal more Dumblier.

I have used Ethos also in front of Mesa DC3 (last saturday on rehearsal and later on gig), to effects return Seymour Duncan's 84-40 at home and couple of times with some Crate solid state amp. It was all good. But with my amps Ethos has been the Dumbliest with Fuchs.

I have have actually played Ethos with real Dumble once !!

phisher422

No wait time, found a good deal here in the emporium. Sent the Payment thursday, it was here on saturday...

Bigdrive501

I ordered my Ethos TLE in Feb. of 2011,I recieved it 2 weeks ago,so about a year wait at this point....

I can't agree more,the clean chanel is amazing....I was in the same boat,my amps clean channel was what I wanted,or atleast thought I wanted until my Ethos TLE arrived.

The clean channel loves pedals as well,my BA Foxey Lady flat out rips through the Ethos Clean channel. The OD channel does well with pedals as well,I goose it with a Naga Viper and it just screams.

My only complaint with the Ethos is the boost,just doesn't do it for me...but that's no deal breaker...... YMMV

Craig

traviswalk

In the Great State
Platinum Supporting Member
It's an awesome pedal, I'm still getting to know mine after getting it in December.

Trending Topics