• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Just got my 11R, Basic question

oldmanrockin

Got my 11r in a couple weeks ago. After 15yrs off and on using a chameleon i was pretty impressed. Ran through the presets a couple times and was pretty happy. Like anything the more you listen to it the more you start tweakin it. Now after 4 or 5 sessions and some minor (to this point) tweaking i think i can make it work. One basic question to other users. When using a midi controller to change patches, how do you change the mapping on the unit to arrange patches so you can keep 2 or 3 patches in the same bank on the controller. The chameleon was easy, but i dont see this covered in the users manual. I'm sure it is but i couldnt find it. Overall its a lot better than the rocktron. But everyone here i sure already knows that. Thanks for the help.

Mullenski

Each preset on the 11R has a discrete midi address.

So, just place (copy) your patches on the 11R in the order you want to be able to access them via the midi controller.

The 11R does not think in terms of banks, only discrete patch addresses. The midi controller will access those patches in groups (banks) of 4 or 5 depending upon how it's configured.

In other words, it's a process of putting the patches on the 11R in the order you want and configuring the midi controller to access them in banks. This is very, very dependent upon your specific midi controller.

B Money

just a quick tip: when I first got my 11R, I was underwhelmed until I turned OFF the noise gate. Made a big difference to my ear, really "opened up" the sounds and feels way better. I think I could use just the 50 watt Plexi model alone and be totally happy.

randombastage

Gold Supporting Member
It's been a while since I had an ElevenRack so I may be wrong but ...in the system or utility menu you may find a midi mapping page where you can assign the ElevenRack program number to a particular incoming program number. So, for example, program 22 sent to the ElevenRack is sent to program 3 on the ElevenRack etc...

oldmanrockin

Thanks for the tips, I like it better each time i play it. I'm running it through a BBE and a graphic eq, could be overkill. Gonna try with and with out and see.
Thanks

Trending Topics

Top Bottom