• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Just got my 1st R9 2020 LP!!!

cragginshred

Wow!! The feel, acoustic tone, pups tuning stability -WOW!
Custom bucker do not sequel, fantastic Ky bourbon flamed top and sounds killer with Marshall tones!

Just got it at lunch and yes paid way too much for a new one but I wanted the Plek and newer ones that have a great rep, and it lived up to it!

I have a Slash and it's a really good LP but I'm already, looking into trading that in to get an R8!

Last edited:

hotrats73

Silver Supporting Member
we need pics!!!!!!

congrats!
you know there's no turning back, do you?
CS Gibsons are addictive

MrTwiddle

Congrats. Great choice. I got an R8 a couple of years ago. Debated whether or not to gig it. Now has some interesting dings & devalued as a result but absolutely the right choice. Sounds awesome & very versatile.

Trending Topics